2/1 Harvest Court, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 2/1 Harvest Court, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0408 214 360
E : email@example.com
* Well suited to those looking for low maintenance living, it's situated only a few hundred metres from a local convenience store and bakery
* Floating timber floorboards flow throughout the spacious living and into the bright kitchen
* There is gas cooking, a dishwasher, gas heating, ceiling fans and splits systems
* Both bedrooms are a good size and have built in robes, whilst the main also features a bay window
* A neat and easy to maintain rear yard is fully fenced and accessed through the double carport (with auto door)
* Currently tenanted through to the end of July this year
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 338m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
2 bedrooms both with BIR's
Modern kitchen with island bench
Dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
Floating timber floors
Fully fenced yard
Double carport (auto door & access to backyard)
Built approximately 2003
Brick construction / colorbond roof
Gas hot water
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Being a Mildura resident for most of my life, I have great local knowledge and having worked in the banking industry, been a senior property manager for over 10 years and owned/operated a business with my husband Steve, have all helped provide a solid background for the Real Estate industry.
Family is my first priority - My husband Steve and I are proud parents of two children James and Laura and six grandchildren - Sienna, Blair, Oscar, Oliver, Chloe and Harry. I enjoy good food and wine, a great book, going to the movies and love to get away with family and friends.
I have a strong track record in both sales and property management and a level of professionalism that gives me the edge and rewards my clients.
Due to my integrity, work ethic, professional manner and commitment to the Real Estate Industry, in 2006 George Collie chose to appoint me as a partner in the business. Since this appointment we have grown from strength to strength and I'm proud to be a part of First National Collie and Tierney.